This Sunday, July 29, 2012
Foodtown, Route 53
Please support our Troops!
• Drink mix single packets
• Pop-top canned foods
• Bath or baby wipes (individual packets if possible)
• nuts, seeds, granola bars, dried fruits, beef jerky, trail mixes
• Puzzle books & pens, cards
• Insect repellant with DEET & Sunscreen with SPF over 40
• Anti-itch cortisone cream
• Medicated body powder (for heat rash)
• Eye drops, liquid soap, hand sanitizer
• Chap stick, tissues(individual packs)
• Crew socks (white or black)
Monetary donations also accepted
Back to School Supplies collection ongoing through August 25th
All donations will be distributed through the local social service agencies.
Items that have been requested should be new and include;
back packs, pens, filler paper & 3 ring binders, 3 & 5 subject notebooks, highlighters, scientific calculators, index cards, pencils, folders and markers.
The school supplies can be dropped off through August 25th at the following locations:
Denville; Restyle & Renew, (East Main St) Denville library & Sovereign bank,(Diamond Spring Rd), Denville Town Hall, PostNet (A&P Shopping Center on Route 53) & Provident bank on Broadway.
Rockaway; PNC Bank & Sovereign Bank, (both on Main St), Rockaway Township library, (Mt. Hope Rd.), Rockaway, PNC bank, Mt. Hope Ave, (outer Rockaway Mall), Fitness Factory, Route 46 East, National Building Supply Corp, 7 Lee Ave, Dover
Boonton; Union Center National bank, (Boulevard & Ely Place) & the Boonton post office on Main St.